1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cky 4 Dvd

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Oakey, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Oakey

Oakey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    anyone got this? I downloaded the divX before this was available and I just bought the DVD last week. There seems to be stuff missing, notably Bran's Skeletor skit. It isn't in the main DVD and if you go to scene selections, it's there, but you click it and it goes to something else. Has this release been screwed up or what?

2. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    DIVX videos are not official and therefor you cant really say that something is missing, but the DIVX contains an extra scene.

I have the DVD and it is Hillarious just like all of the CKY DVD's

3. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I have the R1 DVD and it has the Skeletor freestyle in it.

Has it been taken out for R2 then? (shame...it was one of the funniest things on the disc IMO)

4. Oakey

Oakey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    It might not be 'official' in the legal sense, but it's a 1:1 rip of the US DVD. It was after seeing this I bought it as soon as I saw it was available in the UK. Unfortunately The Skeletor & Beastman skit has been removed in the latest versions of the DVD due to Bam not wanting to be sued. This was the reason I heard about the latest US versions though, I don't know if this is the same for the UK DVD as it's still there in the scene selection, it just goes to something else (the US DVD has this scene greyed out and unselectable). I've also seen the advert for CKY4 on TV (forget what channel, MTV maybe) and it showed clips of the Skeletor skit. It's a shame it was removed, it's definitely one of the funniest parts of the DVD. It'll also cause all those originals that still have it to rocket in price.

On another note, does anyone know if Chris Raab really is related to Matt Dmaon?

5. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Not sure, but he does look like him doesnt he.