Civilization: Beyond Earth

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A friend just sent me a link to the below video and there doesn't look to be a thread on it already. Since said friend introduced me to the series I've spent hundreds of hours playing the more recent two games so I'm quite excited for this.

ohh, saw this game earlier in my twitter feed. Cant wait, it looks amazing! i thought is was going to be an extra DLC for civ 5 but my friend told me that its going to be a standalone game using the Civ engine, owell... Im still gonna buy it! love my Si-fi :)

Excited about this... Trailer is similar to the interstellar movie trailer due around the same time. Coincidence?

Really considering this as a day 1 purchase...

Got mine on pre-order, looking forward to it.

Got mine from Gamersgate for about £20 (well, paid £30, but got £10 back in blue coins). Can be had for £22.49 from GMG (if you click the vip link at the top - not sure if that is account specific).

Got mine from Gamersgate for about £20 (well, paid £30, but got £10 back in blue coins). Can be had for £22.49 from GMG (if you click the vip link at the top - not sure if that is account specific).

Cheers mate bought for £22.19 (had 30p credit)

I think that's enough to make me grab it this week as well

must... resist...

Okay - I've signed up. But I'm totally not going to buy it. I've got too many Real Life things to do.
No
You need to move away from the denial stage to the acceptance and justification stage. I've just made this move and I'm leaning towards 'my expenses this week just cover the price... This can't be a coincidence'

And preload complete within 10 mins

Steam :love:

I'm very interested in you guys first impressions when you get to play it.

I broke my no pre-order promise for Sims4 which as predicted was a complete mistake, so I'm trying to keep to that going forward!

Also be interested in your opinions chaps. Enjoyed Civ 5 so I imagine I'll enjoy this, but I'm always wary of new releases now it seems to be 'rush it out, patch it later'

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom