Citroen Picasso C3 "Exclusive" 2013.

stearman65

Established Member
Reaction score
Just traded in my 2010 Ford Fusion for the above. Needed more space in the boot & liked the look of this one. Has anyone any experience or views on this marque?
p1 erase..jpg

I'm on my 3rd c4gp in the last 10 years, motability so the car is on a 3year lease, I like the car, it's roomy comfortable to drive and is fairly reliable. Most things that go wrong are small except the one I'm driving now needs a new rear axle.
Have a look to see if there's a c3 forum as the c4 forum is very active with people from all over the world using it and getting good information for questions asked. As it's an exclusive it should be well specked and give you a fair few miles.
One thing, if it's a diesel you must have the oil and filter changed at regular intervals using the correct spec of oil, if this isn't done it could cause a problem with the turbo.
All the best with it, Dave

Thanks Dave. We collected the car this afternoon & I'm just wading through the hand book. It is the 1.6 diesel. My last 6 company cars were diesels & all in all were pretty reliable & bomb proof. It looks like I should be able to read the handbook on line, I hope so as the printed version is pretty small. I found a forum last night, current Picasso info was a bit sparse, wish I spoke French. I will probably sit in the car tomorrow with the handbook until it's all sunk in.
Regards Eric
Stearman65

It's the same engine that's in mine, plenty of go and not a bad fuel return, 45 around town and out in the sticks. This is the first car I've had to read the hand book right through and a year on I'm still learning how to work it.
Enjoy it Eric, Dave

Hi Dave I've found the handbook on line now on the Citroen.com site & it's also available as a PDF file so you can blow it up to make it easy to read. I'm on page 67 out of 284:facepalm: Attached a copy in case anyone else wants one.Regs Eric
Stearman65

Attachments

• AC-C3_Picasso_DAD_01_2012_GB manual.pdf
    8.8 MB · Views: 33
Had a couple of trips out. One major niggle is when making a left hand turn onto a road at more than a
DSCF0786.jpg
90 degree angle, the offside door pillars badly obstruct visibility to the right. Also when parking kerbside, the high bonnet makes it difficult to judge how close to the kerb the wheels are. Suppose when the previous Ford Fusion brain data wears off it will be easier.:thumbsdow Pics taken a Lytham yesterday.

Attachments

• DSCF0785.jpg
    DSCF0785.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
Had a couple of trips out. One major niggle is when making a left hand turn onto a road at more than a View attachment 739377 90 degree angle, the offside door pillars badly obstruct visibility to the right. Also when parking kerbside, the high bonnet makes it difficult to judge how close to the kerb the wheels are. Suppose when the previous Ford Fusion brain data wears off it will be easier.:thumbsdow Pics taken a Lytham yesterday.
Realised what was causing the poor off side visibility, both rear side widows are fitted with sun shades that pull sideways across the windows, fitted to the door pillar. Not sure if it's a factory fit, cuts visibility down by 75mm. Anyone tried removing one?
car_photo_387895.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom