Circus is in town

Miranda

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I decided to get an early entry in this month. I probably won't have much time to go shooting later on, and I took this today, so here goes nothing.
Some added contrast, some very little blur to the edges and tiny bit of saturation. No cropping, framing as it was shot.

EXIF here

Please view on black in Flickr if you like

Day 284. Circus is in town by Marika II, on Flickr

Good luck all and I'm looking forward to what people shoot this month :)

Last edited:
I had to edit the post once, because my 'view on black' link didn't work the first time, I made that for the EXIF info, too, by accident. Should work now though.

Nice composition and processing Miranda - like the shot :)

I like the strong colours too and I'm intrigued to know what was going on around the other side.

Thanks guys :) Unfortunately photography wasn't allowed inside the circus at all, so no animals or clowns to show for it :)

Great shot...........like the lines in different directions for the shadow's and colour plus the subtle reflected colours too.

Nice shot.........

icemanonline

Great shot, well thought out and very vivid colours

Oh I like that a lot, the play with the light, the bold strong colours together with the shadows, the composition which is tight yet so recognisable that any can guess what scene this is from...

Definitely works for me..

I really really like this. Well done Miranda :thumbsup:

though I would straighten it a bit. :)

Haha, I'm usually very very strict with my photos, that they are straight! Didn't pay any attention to this :laugh: Yeah, it does lean a bit to the right, but hopefully that doesn't ruin it all together :)

Thank you very much for all your encouraging comments! :love:

Beautiful light in this Miranda....an early contender!:smashin:

Terry

Liked this as soon as I saw it - it's got a certain 'feel' to it that I love

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom