1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cineworld... Intro bit.... funny!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by robyoung, Oct 12, 2004.

1. robyoung

robyoung

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Been wanting to post this for ages, but keep forgetting.

Anyone who goes to a Cineworld quite regularly must know the intro bit where the peculiar shapped CGI woman with massive :censored: walks around getting her popcorn telling people not to talk etc.

Well she used to kick a bloke who is smoking against a wall and then bang 2 peoples heads together when they are talking, which creates the stars for the Cineworld logo, well it appears these have now been censored!!! :D

I wonder why, do you reckon someone has actually banged two peoples heads together and blamed it on the advert!!?? I just always chuckle to myself now that its changed, just wondering if anyone else has noticed, and if anyone knows why the censorship? :confused:

NB.She still kicks a mobile out of a girls hand, so i presume no one has done this yet!! :laugh:

Rob :)

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi,

Very funny! :laugh: It wouldn't surprise me in the least, if some poor :censored: had had this done to him/her, and then tried to sue "Cineworld", because of the intro trailer! Hence, the censorship of the intro.

Does anyone know if Cineworld has the original trailer and the new version, available to download? It sounds hilarious!

Pooch

3. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,331
    My ex was built like that- nasty streak a mile wide but I could have spent hours looking at those assets :smoke:.

I digress- as an MK resident as well I too have noticed this (I especially like the fact the stars from the two people's heads being knocked together have to form the cineworld star so they are still there) but had assumed that it was a pre watershed version- has it been changed on all of them then?

4. robyoung

robyoung

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +65
    yeah, i think it is on all of them, well i'm sure it was censored when i went to watch 'Saw' which is an 18, its been like it for ages now, i reckon at least a year!

As i said they still show her kicking the phone out of that girls hand.... maybe someone will have to do that to some little :censored: playing with their phone, and see what happens.... any takers!!? :D

ahh, a fellow MKer! will have to give me your ex's number..... ;)

Rob

5. Roohster

Roohster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,459
    I saw this ad just before "Shark Tale" (no, I took the kids, really) and thought it shouldn't have been shown at all before a kids film.

By the way, "Shark Tale" sucked.