Cinemaquette T-800

patton

This is awsome just got it for a bargain price from FP retail stores those of you who know what this is will know how rare and stunning this statue is it's the best thing i have bought i love Terminator so this is awsome!!

Pictures007-1.jpg
[/IMG]

patton

forbidden planet in liverpool reduced from £850 to £500 :)

inzaman

It looks fantastic, good price reduction as well :thumbsup:

patton

thats nothing people have paid full price for this and more..

cooey

Distinguished Member
£500 for the CM T-800 is a SUPERB bargain! The retail price for this direct from Cinemaquette is well over £800! So £500 is a very good price to pay for probably the best statue of an Endoskeleton (bar the Sideshow 1:1 scale version)

freero

Jesus H Christ!!! 500 quid? Thats mental! and not in a good way :eek:

:rotfl:

I'm with him , am i missing something £500 :eek: still what ever floats your boat

:smashin:

But you could say that about anything, buying an expensive car only for it to lose half it`s value in the first few years is more mental imo (and more expensive) or spending thousands on a stereo/HC system (not that i`m knocking either of those things as i`ve done both myself :devil:) plus alot of these statues will actually end up being worth more (ALOT more) in the future :smashin:

nitram100

Distinguished Member
But you could say that about anything, buying an expensive car only for it to lose half it`s value in the first few years is more mental imo (and more expensive) or spending thousands on a stereo/HC system (not that i`m knocking either of those things as i`ve done both myself :devil:) plus alot of these statues will actually end up being worth more (ALOT more) in the future :smashin:

Driving is the :devil:

i ride a bike =]

scooby-doo-rb5

Standard Member
This is awsome just got it for a bargain price from FP retail stores those of you who know what this is will know how rare and stunning this statue is it's the best thing i have bought i love Terminator so this is awsome!!

Pictures007-1.jpg
[/IMG]

oh my god!!!!please tell me they have more in stock and that offer is still on...i live in liverpool.so if they do ill be down there tommorow buying one!

please let me know!!:)

cheers

cooey

Distinguished Member
I very much doubt there will be another one for that price from the same store

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom