Cinema Seating

Dipman

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've just about got my home cinema room completed but the final 'piece of the puzzle' has got me stumped.

I'm looking for anyone who sells new or re-furbished cinema seats in the UK.

I've searched the web but only found US suppliers.

Can anyone help???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Croydon laser vision is now HM Traders they have some seats at about £15 each I bought some about a month ago 01689 841001

Thanks Gary/ Zap I'll give them a ring tommorow.

Zap can you tell me what type of seats were they, what sort of condition and do they mail them out or is it collect only?

Thanks,
Dipman

HM traders are not on the net as far as I know.

The seats are from an old cinema and the ones I got are in fairly good condition. They look quite old but are surprisingly comfy. I think they will send them out, but if you go to them at least you get to choose the best ones.

Hi there,

I've no idea if they are actually being sold or for what price but...

The local cinema has now shut due to a large multiplex cinema opening nearby. The building is up for sale so there may be seats available... The owner has another cinema and is planning to use some of the seats there, but I don't know how many.

I've rung the Estate agent once already asking about them but they haven't got back to me yet, and that was a week ago.

The cinema is :

Majestic Cinema

(01724) 842352

21, Oswald Rd
Scunthorpe
DN15 7PU

The estate agent is :

Paul Fox Survyrs,Estate Agents
Scunthorpe

(01724) 282868

28, Oswald Rd
Scunthorpe
DN15 7PT

I hope this can be of use to someone.

Cheers,

Kris.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Provided you can store some away if needed then I'd be tempted to get 4 of them. They must be pretty easy to dismantle.

Because of the size of my room I can only fit in 3. As I live in the North East I didn't have the option to collect but the total was £76
which includes VAT and next day delivery postage.

I think thats a good price, I'll let you know about the quality etc. when they arrive (should be Fri)

Seats arrived today as promised. I'm impressed, the're a bit dusty but the upholstery is in good condition and they work perfectly (after putting them back together,took about 15mins).

The're exactly the same as in Spikey's thread above, and well worth the money.

Home page link for HM Traders below.

www.hmtraders.co.uk

:clap: :D :laugh: :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom