Question Cinema projector

iRjOKer

Novice Member
Reaction score
asking if i can pull out the signal from dolby show player to normal DLP Projector not Cinema projector?
i know that Dolby has an encryption on their player but anyone know how?

What projector and electronics do you own? This should help everyone assist where possible with how to make your system work with outputting Dolby Digital audio :)

asking if i can pull out the signal from dolby show player to normal DLP Projector not Cinema projector?
If you mean the Dolby Vision video, this can be done with some streaming devices like apple tv4k60, and some bluray players like the Sony x800m2 and oppo 203. It requires an HD fury device to trick these sources devices to handle the Dolby vision conversion to HDR10. Then the display or projector has to be capable of doing tone mapping for an HRD 1000nit curve. We refer to the process as player led DV or DV LLDV.

If this sounds like what you mean, I'll follow up with a link with more info.

Can't see how, the only output supported is encrypted HD-SDI I think? (Edit: google TI Cinelink).

What projector and electronics do you own? This should help everyone assist where possible with how to make your system work with outputting Dolby Digital audio :)
I’m using Panasonic RZ12k. Dolby player is a hardware that control everything (video / sound / light)
But now im talking about Video only. So if theres any idea that anyone can share it would be great.

If you mean the Dolby Vision video, this can be done with some streaming devices like apple tv4k60, and some bluray players like the Sony x800m2 and oppo 203. It requires an HD fury device to trick these sources devices to handle the Dolby vision conversion to HDR10. Then the display or projector has to be capable of doing tone mapping for an HRD 1000nit curve. We refer to the process as player led DV or DV LLDV.

If this sounds like what you mean, I'll follow up with a link with more info.
[/QU
Nope, Dolby show player is a hardware like grassvalley .
But thank you for your reply i also get more knowledge from u.

Nope, Dolby show player is a hardware like grassvalley .
But thank you for your reply i also get more knowledge from u.

My mistake... I hope you are able to find your solution. :)

I’m using Panasonic RZ12k. Dolby player is a hardware that control everything (video / sound / light)
But now im talking about Video only. So if theres any idea that anyone can share it would be great.
As yet no then, but in time someone will always find a way to make something work by stripping the codex out. I'd probably say that this is the company you need to keep a close eye on as they are the ones who usually end up with a work around :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom