cinema 3d store demo

silkyandy x

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, :hiya:

I have read that the cinema 3d demo in pc world etc is available as an app on lg smart tv, anyone know what it is called and where it is because I am at a loss to find it. The one with the pole vaulter and the dog playing frisbee.

silkyandy x said:

I have read that the cinema 3d demo in pc world etc is available as an app on lg smart tv, anyone know what it is called and where it is because I am at a loss to find it. The one with the pole vaulter and the dog playing frisbee.

Yeah that was a fantastic demo. I downloaded one off the net for LG but it wasn't that one... It was rubbish :(

Dog playing frisbee (that's the clip that sold me on this set) is part of a clip you'll find in the Sport section of the app. It's the one that starts with the guy playing tennis in an alley...

The bloke kicking the football toward the screen sold it for me in the store

Open up your YouTube app on the TV and search 'LG Cinema 3D Demo Clips' ;)
This is my fav. Really like the classical music too. :thumbsup:

Can anyone remember if this includes a scene with a black guy quite close up with LOADS of multi coloured balls flying out of the screen? The 'pop' in that scene is incredible and the balls seem to come really far out of the screen.

Trying to hunt that clip down to show off to family and friends!

Hey guys, I was looking for this demo too - the polevaulter, coloured balls, the boy kicking the football towards and baseball footage.

Here is the SBS 1080p link on the tube

I use a firefox app called download helper to convert this as a savable MPeg4 video on your PC>USB stick.

Hope this helps:thumbsup:

Hey guys, I was looking for this demo too - the polevaulter, coloured balls, the boy kicking the football towards and baseball footage.

Here is the SBS 1080p link on the tube
LG 3D DEMO Global - YouTube

I use a firefox app called download helper to convert this as a savable MPeg4 video on your PC>USB stick.

Hope this helps:thumbsup:

Thanks that looks fantastic. :smashin:

Cheers for this thread guys.when I finish work I'm so hunting all these down! :)

thats the one im after,how do i download it and put it onto a usb.

cheers.

If you sign in to youtube you can download the vid straight from youtube.

I then copied it over to the PS3 and play it from there.

If you sign in to youtube you can download the vid straight from youtube.

I then copied it over to the PS3 and play it from there.
you can just watch them on-the-fly from youtube? (if you have a connected Smart TV of course....)

LG UK said:
you can just watch them on-the-fly from youtube? (if you have a connected Smart TV of course....)

For us non smart tv owners:

Is this definate confirmation we can't get a copy directly from LG?

The copy from you tube is ok, but the 3d pop effect is no-where near as good as when I saw it in store

LG UK said:

I've got a net cast px990 can't seem to do it on that.Was thinking about adding an LGst600 for more stuff

Anyone know how to download these so you can play them off a memory stick or dvd? I downloaded using Youtube Downloader and saved as an mp4. It plays on the tv (LW550T) but not in 3D. Have tried switching to sbs but no luck. Is it perhaps a file format thing or will these only play direct to the tv through the 3D app or Smart TV?

I can play them direct from youtube by the way and they work fine but we have a measly 2.8mb connection here so it's all a bit jerky and keeps stopping to buffer :(

Probably a stupid question but could these clips be viewed on any 3D TV? (Regardless of Passive or Active).
Im in the market for a new TV and having seen this demo in Currys, it would be great to put it on a USB stick and view it on different sets to get a proper like for like comparison.
Failing that, can anyone point me in the direction of some clips that could fulfill my need? :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom