• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cine4home post review of produvtion model Sanyo Z4

n0s

Standard Member
Here is the review posted a few mins ago of the new Sanyo Z4, and this time its the production model.

Here we go!

n0s

Standard Member
Make sure you check out the video of the dynamic IRIS in action.

T

terrysharp

Does anyone know a free translator that will translate the whole page. :lease:

n0s

Standard Member
T

terrysharp

Thats the one i usually use but all i get is an error message. (error encountered is :157) :thumbsdow

I presume the page file size is too large, as with all the other translators i've tried. :suicide:

T

terrysharp

terrysharp said:
Thats the one i usually use but all i get is an error message. (error encountered is :157) :thumbsdow

I presume the page file size is too large, as with all the other translators i've tried. :suicide:

Success :thumbsup: Closed then re-opened internet explorer and now I can get the translation. :clap: got to go now, Z4 homework to be done. :hiya:

gingercat

Any dealers on the forum have any idea when the Z4 is actually going to hit the (online) shops?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom