For Sale Chunkey Monkey AV cabinet and coffee table.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by lok1, Feb 28, 2013.

1. lok1

lok1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Hello,

Having to sell my CM coffee table and av cabinet as my landlord is putting his house on the market and I have no room in my new apartment. :(

Hardly been used, no marks, bumps and bruises whatsoever.

£250 ovno.

Pick-up only from LE13 1DE.

I'm moving out on the 6th April so I need to get these sold asap.

Thanks

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013