• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Chronos Idock, no radio DAB or FM

JC DCFC

Standard Member
On waking up this morning noticed there was no time on the clock on my idock, tried to get onto DAB radio and the radio is seeing no stations, but it is showing the little tree sign thing, rolled it over to Fm and again no stations found. i moved the unit into a spare room and it did pick up a time correctment. Has something gone wrong with the unit? it still plays the ipod fine i just get nothing out of DAB or Fm radio

any ideas at all?
oh i did a reset (hold the meu button for 3 secs)and that hasnt helped. Neither did turning it off for 5 minutes.
thanks in advance

Tfish

has the digital display been effected at all? ie has it gone dimmer? i had a similar issue

has the ariel cable been damaged?

Last edited:

zippydo

Standard Member
Hi, i am having the same problem. The software on the unit appears to have become corrupted. The ipod dock, speakers etc. all work fine. However, if you press and hold the 'info' button it displays a series of arrows (<-<-<-<-<-<-) instead of a software number. I've emailed pure to see if they can suggest a fix.

JC DCFC

Standard Member
hmm
it appears that i have to scroll through the list twice, ie past ipod, dab fm and aux to another list exactly the same, this one actually plays.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom