1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chronices Of Riddick - recommended!

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Joe Pineapples, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +847
    Read the reviews, and then know that the pc version has been given justice. The textures are sharp, and the mouse hasent been treated to the movement of a gamepad.

If you were disappointed at the shallowness of doom 3, enjoyed thief 3 (for the stealth), and have finished Half-Life 2, i would not hesitate in recommending this game

P4 2.8, 1gig mem, 9800 pro, 1024x768, with detail maxed, and its smooth (incase you were wondering).

*UPDATE* - one other thing i forgot to mention is the massive choice of aspect ratio options there are for the display - very interesting, with stuff like 4:3 to 16:9 and even 2:35 is mentioned. I'll have to check that out the next time the pc goes downstairs.

go buy it :thumbsup:

2. broona

broona

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +547
    Got this on Xbox, if the PC version's anywhere near as good, it'll be fantastic! :thumbsup:

3. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,545
    it is fantastic,ive been playing the pc version for a few hours and love it,i like the adult feel of the game,keeping in tone with the movies.one thing i had to get used to was the motion all the time,even when standing still it seems to sway around a bit,i'm going to enjoy this one.