Chromehounds

If you are short of players, we have a team in Chrome Hounds, all UK based and a Scot :)
Brass Dogs - Morskoi region.

server problems seem to have been resolved.

I have been trying to get into a mates clan for two days now. Will give it one more shot tomorrow then I am looking for someone else to join. Oh and I am scottish but dont let that put you off.

off topic but does anyone have trouble that soon as 4+ players are online in main lobby VOIP starts to get bad and when you launch a game members get d/c!! tested and no issue with 3- players. . don't tell me this is GRAW type issue with bandwidth lol

naa ive hosted a game with 6 players with no problem.

4mb blueyonder cable

DarkEntity said:
If you are short of players, we have a team in Chrome Hounds, all UK based and a Scot :)

BRASS DOGS - SAL KAR region.

Any news on the clan mate?, it was good to chat to you yesterday, me and Ripley are well up for a game, just need to get in a dam clan and funny thing is we used to be in the same PDZ clan "The Bullet Magnets" and our Mechs are from Greek Mythology mines "Achilles" & his is "Apollo"!

all us are with NTL lol we had same trouble with GRAW soon as 4 of us were online games were hit and miss. but yes i ve also read that segas servers are cr@p.

Im gonna be on tonight to try again...fingers crossed

Cool mate, well if you can send me the details of the clan and I will try and register when im back home (Im away on business untill Friday), look forward to hooking up with R1pley again as well!

Righty, im back in again, it seems the search only brings back teams with members in the lobby.

Righty, Sal Kar is out of this war, so Mech Squad has combined with Brass Dogs.
If you are looking for us its Brass Dogs in the Morskio region.

Change search options to UK region and English UK and you should find it (assuming someone is in the loby)

I will try and join again tonight. Hopefully will work this time. Be warned I've only played the game a few times so not too sure what I'm doing at the moment.

Righty, ive had a mate join so it seems to be back working

still need another 16 players! im on nearly every nite..even 2nite so go on add me..djmetsandy...and ill gt you into my squad!

hope to see some of you soon!

Andy

Desperate to join a good squad, wont be back from work untill Friday though, so hopefully will catch you guys online then.

Well thats Warlords Pride up to about 7 members now. Drop me or djmetsandy and line if you fancy a game. We are on day and night.

Just back from work, so going to have my dinner and then join the clan :smashin:

Im on for the rest of the night so i may see you there ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom