Chromehounds problem

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Urien Rheged, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Urien Rheged

Urien Rheged

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +864
    I am having a problem with Chromehounds mulitplayer on xbox live. There is a squad that I have been invited to join, but when I search for it to join it I can never find it. Also when I do a search for squads it always says Japan in the connected regions column. No matter what I change the search criteria to, it always says Japan in this column? If I change the search criteria to a different country I do appear to get a different list of squads, some of them clearly from the UK, however it still says Japan in the connected regions column and I still can't find the squad I want to join? Am I doing something wrong or is my game faulty? :lease:

2. BuFF DaDDy

BuFF DaDDy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +146
    R1pley mate, nothing your doing wrong. There is a problem with the Chromehounds server at the moment, they are doing an update today and it will be offline.

I tried yesterday to join a squad and all I got was the japan servers with english teams? Dogs of war UK in japan? I dont think so!

Be patient mate should be sorted by tomorrow, Im also looking to join a squad, cant wait to try out my new Mech online "Achilles"

3. Urien Rheged

Urien Rheged

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +864
    Nice to hear from you mate. Thank god it's not just me, I thought my game was faulty. I am just starting with the game. Weird, my mech is called "Apollo", we both went for Greek mythology, spooky. A guy off these forums also plays, I was trying to join his squad, called 'Mech Squad'. His name is DarkEther if you wanna join up. :)

4. Fantasticlees

Fantasticlees

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i called mine golliath

5. BuFF DaDDy

BuFF DaDDy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Yeah man, he was the guy I was talking to yesterday and he had trouble getting into his clan. He thinks he had been kicked out of his clan by one of the other members.

Went for Achilles after one of my favourite movies of all time "Robot Jox"! Be good to have us both in the same squad though, I completed all the main games, got S rankings of all missions, the last one was a git though and ready to try it out on live :smashin:

6. akane_1984

akane_1984

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +168
    ok huge problem. . . was playing game with friends and when we goto expenses my screen now reads -9999999999999999 on funds and assets. after reloading status hasn't changed, I had + 10m before. any idea what hells happened.

7. Anotherlimey

Anotherlimey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +930
    Thats a common bug mate, Go to www.xbox.com and look at the Chromehounds forum there for a solution :smashin:

8. akane_1984

akane_1984

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +168
    cheers limey am seeing that now lol