1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chrome Cable Tidy?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Sim1968, May 10, 2004.

1. Sim1968

Sim1968

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Had delivery of my Panny TH42PW6B last week, totally delighted with it. Have searched the forum to no avail about Chrome Cable tidy's. I have recently bought an Optimum 4 tier stand. Its lovely but its glass and shows all the cables at the back. I have chased the walls for the plasma (Scart and Component cables) But I'm under orders to tidy up the back of the stand. I was thinking about chrome cable tidy's?. Anybody know if these are available, where I can get them?

Cheers

2. chachi

chachi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Only chrome/silver I am aware of is designed/tailored for PC use ... http://store.over-clock.com/Cable_Braiding___Sleeving.html

Might consider the maplin spiral natural/white depending on wall colour ... http://www.maplin.co.uk/products/module.asp?CartID=03090511535894&moduleno=26849&Products=5

3. rolandrat

rolandrat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Do you mean solid crome pipes for cables?
    If so, I saw some in Focus DIY the other day - in the section for DIY shelving/cuboards etc - I think they are used for hanging stuff on etc (don't see the point of that, I just throw my stuff on the floor and it always gets cleaned and put away automatically!)

4. Elvis

Elvis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. Sim1968

Sim1968

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Elvis, looks like Vogels will do the trick. Cheers Chachi and Roland too.

6. sponshagga

sponshagga

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Also pipe lagging looks fairly neat and its easy to fit