Chroma Bug, Pictures

baileych

Standard Member
Crumbs, that's a very big bug.

What's the manufacturer? They should really get pest control to clean up their production line. The only way a bug that big can get in is before the case lid is screwed on.

Or maybe the customer had some mods done and it crept in atthis stage?

Charles.

groundy

Standard Member
My God, I hadn't realised the Chroma Bug was so big :eek:.

No wonder manufacturers are scrambling to release slim-line players in an attempt to remove it :D.

Roland @ B4

That is unusaul mine was red

rjw

My first thoughts were "I don't recognise the film, and how does he expect us to spot the bug with a picture that small?".

Work must be getting to me. I think I need to get out more......

X

Xeonic

Originally posted by rjw
My first thoughts were "I don't recognise the film, and how does he expect us to spot the bug with a picture that small?".

Work must be getting to me. I think I need to get out more......
:rolleyes:

It's obvious! The film is "MS Barney The Dinosaur's and MS Clippit's Secret Lovechild - The Full Story" :D

ian_guinan

Hey Gordon!....stop playing with your cuddly toys and get some details of the Key Digital stuff up on your website!:D

Ian Guinan

Gordon @ Convergent AV

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Ian: Web site is going to be redone around next weekend. Mu'y last day at SS is tomorrow. Having a short break for a few days then back to do web site and get info up about Key Digital and probably a few other things.

You can look out for my first ever advert in the HCC special HiLife mag out next Thursday too.

I expect that the Key stuff will be available through dealers as well as myself. Already one dealer has approached me to do it. I've tried really hard and I think I've managed to get UK pricing to be competative with personal importation....watch this space..

Now where did I put that bug killer!

ian_guinan

I think I might have set you up for that conspicuous plug ;) ....it does sound like a very interesting product and I hope it does well for you. Will be interested to hear what the pricing ends up at.

Regards,
Ian Guinan

Top Bottom