Christmas Time

L

lisa burrell

Mind blowing Decisions time. I have the Argos Christmas edition hear open.

Going to Buy my Mum because she so sweet to me a MP3 player
IM looking at the Sony NWA1200V 8GB HDD Violet MP3 Player. Stores up to 2,000 MP3/4,000 WMA/5,200 ATRAC tracks

Or buying her the I POD Nano. The trouble I have is I think The Nano looks aesthetically better. I was thinking of buying to the Intempo Docking device With built in charger and speakers To go with it. They look very pleasing together. The Sony wins on storage Probably on sound too. I already own the Creative Zen vision 30gb But wanted to buy mum something different . What are your thoughts please.

Http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...01&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=583168

Http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/catalogId/10001/partNumber/5135664.htm

Http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5346288.htm

See what I mean .. My dilemma.

I would go with the ipod nano.

For me the most important issue is that your mum would make full use of an MP3 player. While people will debate which sounds best, has the best UI etc one thing that is not debatable is that the ipod has the best range of accessories.

So even if she doesn’t use it as a portable player there are enough accessories available for her to make full use of the ipod nano.

I agree with Limegreen ... go with nano. Ease of use is the main reason I suggest this - both the player and also the software.

I agree, i think the iPod Nano would be the best option for her. Mainly because it personally think it and iTunes the most user friendly experience still.

Just don't buy your music through iTunes ;)

Same here nano all the way, just dont buy via argos you can get a good £10.00 off with the offers on the bit at top of page :smashin: or ebuyer £119.00 incl delivery (saver option)

Cheers:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom