• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Christmas Eve Randoms

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Hi

Last year on Christmas Eve myself and my g/f along with a few other HYDB members had some awesome and funny random COD games with the guys from ScuD. Mike Myers for one was very funny.

Any of u Scudders or indeed anyone else interested in getting online on Christmas Eve for some random fun and games on MW3?

Thanks

Baz

ryzer30

Yeh count me in for this please!!

BaldyBonito

I doubt I'll make it. Old ball n chain n all that pish.

BaldyBonito said:
I doubt I'll make it. Old ball n chain n all that pish.

Being an old romantic, I reckon I'll be on the sofa with booze, food and Christmas movies with the missis. Plus my daughter will have me up at 6am no doubt so need to be fresh. Will do some serious Christmas noob slaying around the 28th onwards though

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Being an old romantic, I reckon I'll be on the sofa with booze, food and Christmas movies with the missis.

Hi Clarky

Excuse me while I go for my sick bag lol.

Baz

Det

Distinguished Member
I would but I have plans. Make sure and do a game of Dodgeball and post it in the vault :)

lee667

Distinguished Member
I'm out on the beers so won't be around.

trent steel

Might get on at some popint if the wife lets me:facepalm:

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Hi

Seem as I should have spoken to my g/f before creating this thread. I too will be unavailable on Christmas Eve, me and ng g/f have a church carol service to go to and then drinks with her mum and her fella. Sorry guys.

Baz

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member

Feel_the_Magic

hybridtheory said:
Hi

Seem as I should have spoken to my g/f before creating this thread. I too will be unavailable on Christmas Eve, me and ng g/f have a church carol service to go to and then drinks with her mum and her fella. Sorry guys.

Baz

With that kind of planning you should try and organise a tournament on here!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom