Christmas Bonus due = sub upgrade... From Q100E to...?

Bruvva

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I've set a bit aside from the christmas bonus to update my old Q100E whos driver has seen better days.

I've got a 4m x 6m lounge with B&W 602S3 fronts, 601S2 rears and a CC6 centre. I've been hearing good things about the BK subs - the XXLS400 looks tasty, but I'm just wondering what others would recommend as a pairing.

I predominantly use the setup for movies but I also do about 30-40% music so I'd like something that will play nice with both.

Really appreciate some advice and suggestions.

Cheers

Steve

Bonus what's that?:(:mad:

I'm wondering the same at the moment. I've been looking at the XXLS400 but think I'm just going to go for the Monolith :D

If films are you're thing I think the Mono is the way forward. From what I gather it's no slouch with music either.

If you can afford the space go for the Mono if you can't the 400xxls is apparently only a fraction behind in certain circumstances.

Regards

Mark

Brilliant - Thank You guys. :)

I'm gonna check out both sub reviews again. I've got the space for the mono so that maybe the one i plum for.

Thanks again!

Steve

:hiya:
SVS13+??? Anyone
Check out the reviews and use L Sound returns policy if you can't get it to work in your room. No personnel experience of this sub YET
Cheers Blue

:hiya:
SVS13+??? Anyone
Check out the reviews and use L Sound returns policy if you can't get it to work in your room. No personnel experience of this sub YET
Cheers Blue

Unfortunately, it went up by 200 euros a few days ago

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom