Christmas advert 2018

Here is 1 of aldi Christmas advert. Official one is next Wednesday

Saw this on Twitter last night, very clever teaser and by far my favourite Christmas Advert campaign over the last few years

I saw one from Curry's yesterday, at the beginning of November, really?

Saw this on Twitter last night, very clever teaser and by far my favourite Christmas Advert campaign over the last few years

It's been massive for the company the last few year. There will also be a Kevin the carrot truck out and about. Hopefully I'll get to diver it out of the Cardiff RDC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181103-111757.png
    Screenshot_20181103-111757.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
I saw one from Curry's yesterday, at the beginning of November, really?

at the start of the advert the girl says something like 'ok google, play xmas classics'. It actually sets off my Google Home playing some xmas playist...torture!

at the start of the advert the girl says something like 'ok google, play xmas classics'. It actually sets off my Google Home playing some xmas playist...torture!
Surprised they don't have a setting in the advert to prevent that. Apparently Amazon Echo adverts are at a certain frequency to prevent them triggering real Echos.

Surprised they don't have a setting in the advert to prevent that. Apparently Amazon Echo adverts are at a certain frequency to prevent them triggering real Echos.

I was surprised too...
I just tried again with the Youtube version It always makes the Googe Home light up but only sometimes starts playing 'some christmas music'.

I find this so funny.

Just seen Amazon's effort and it must get the prize for cheap and naff.

Coming to a store near you

Attachments

• 20181109_031604.jpg
    20181109_031604.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 20181109_031638.jpg
    20181109_031638.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 38
Iceland foods Christmas ad, apparently it's been banned. :confused:

Too political apparently. I know it's a Greenpeace thing, but it doesn't strike me as being political to highlight that they want to be more eco friendly.
Still, it's doing the rounds and will probably be seen by more people by going viral, so quids in for Iceland while still getting the message out.

I refuse to reply to this thread as it's only November.:hiya:

Iceland foods Christmas ad, apparently it's been banned. :confused:

A friend of mine helps run an Orangutang charity and is always talking about palm oil and de-junglification so no doubt he will be pleased. Paul O'Grady is their patron for some reason.

Reportedly the John Lewis Elton John Christmas advert comes out from 6am today online titled 'THE BOY AND THE PANIO'.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom