Chris Grayling Strikes Back

Laugh my fudgeing arse off all day long :laugh:

Failing to get the intelligence chair because he wasn't intelligent enough to spot a move against him.

Wonderful news. Toys out the pram tonight for Bojo and Dom.

Laugh my fudgeing arse off all day long :laugh:

Failing to get the intelligence chair because he wasn't intelligent enough to spot a move against him.

Wonderful news. Toys out the pram tonight for Bojo and Dom.

I needed a good laugh this week and trust Grayling to succeed in at least one thing - being the butt of the joke. Shows how much of a genius Cummings is, didn't realise MP's would decide "Not having one your stooges foisted upon us". If they were members of the committee in the last parliament, then they'll know precisely what's in the Russia report.

I needed a good laugh this week and trust Grayling to succeed in at least one thing - being the butt of the joke. Shows how much of a genius Cummings is, didn't realise MP's would decide "Not having one your stooges foisted upon us". If they were members of the committee in the last parliament, then they'll know precisely what's in the Russia report.

We all know what's in the report anyway. Far too much cosying up and access for their Russian chums, and the report will expose this no doubt.

Problem for No.10 is they relinquish some control over it now and we may get it sooner rather than later, and hopefully the director's cut.

BZ to those members of the Committee for voting as they did. Putting calamity Grayling in charge was clearly a step too far and it was wise of them to put country over party in this instance.

I think past events have shown Johnson is nasty and vindictive - I dare say there will be repercussions for them especially if they defy him and release the Russia report.

I have no idea how accurate this twitter account is, but if true Johnson is very upset.

I had a read of the article further down on this twitter link re the secret coronovirus contracts.no wonder that moron gove looks so smug all the time.

In all honesty this sounds like a bit of a coup, and some really want this report released regardless of party politics.

I imagine Johnson and Dom are indeed absolutely livid.

Edit: Just seen this. So livid indeed.

In all honesty this sounds like a bit of a coup, and some really want this report released regardless of party politics.

I'm guessing most MP's probably have a good idea of what's in the report and want it released. Less of a coup and more of the Commons asserting it's authority over a wayward PM and an unelected autocrat in the shape of Cummings.

I imagine Johnson and Dom are indeed absolutely livid.

Livid and pooping themselves probably. Doubt the Genius Cummings factored in that for some Tory MP's they are loyal to Queen and Country above that of the Tory Party.

I'm guessing most MP's probably have a good idea of what's in the report and want it released. Less of a coup and more of the Commons asserting it's authority over a wayward PM and an unelected autocrat in the shape of Cummings.

Livid and pooping themselves probably. Doubt the Genius Cummings factored in that for some Tory MP's they are loyal to Queen and Country above that of the Tory Party.

If you've missed my edit above, they've apparently kicked Lewis out now, so it's a toys out the pram and pram out the window tonight by the looks of it.

Some are taking the game to No.10 it appears...

If you've missed my edit above, they've apparently kicked Lewis out now, so it's a toys out the pram and pram out the window tonight by the looks of it.

Some are taking the game to No.10 it appears...

He probably is livid, but I think it's more to do with Julian Lewis releasing the report asap. Take this with a pinch of salt but apparently Johnson wanted to delay the release of the report until after the summer recess.

A coup indeed. Lewis doesn't mess about, and he's apparently not one for foreign interference.

Kneejerk reaction to his kicking out attracting a lot of attention too. Now Cummings and co have zero influence whatsoever on the reports release. If they'd not reacted immediately with such petulance they may have retained some control.

Amateur hour at No.10 this evening. More than usual.

Nothing is as important in the Johnson govt as total and un-swerving loyalty to the boss (Johnson or Cummings?). It is obvious that ability counts for little when the present Cabinet was cobbled together. In the BBC piece New intelligence committee chair loses Tory whip they wrote "Sources say Mr Lewis had the whip removed because he had told the Tory chief whip he would back Mr Grayling"
Such disloyalty had to be punished!
Conversely, our embarrassment of a Home Secretary is still being afforded protection for her loyalty to the liar-in-chief. She isn't ignorant in all things, as she has demonstrated her ability to break the ministerial code in two governments.

Nothing is as important in the Johnson govt as total and un-swerving loyalty to the boss (Johnson or Cummings?). It is obvious that ability counts for little when the present Cabinet was cobbled together. In the BBC piece New intelligence committee chair loses Tory whip they wrote "Sources say Mr Lewis had the whip removed because he had told the Tory chief whip he would back Mr Grayling"
Such disloyalty had to be punished!
Conversely, our embarrassment of a Home Secretary is still being afforded protection for her loyalty to the liar-in-chief. She isn't ignorant in all things, as she has demonstrated her ability to break the ministerial code in two governments.

It sounds like it was a plot of a Hollywood movie to be honest. Maybe a straight to video one though :laugh:

Lewis must have clearly understood what was going to happen for making such a move, but it hasn't phased him.

As has been commented in a few different places, we have a majority government that is not looking anything like a majority government, nor as unified as one would expect it to be. This is an embarrassment for Johnson. Grayling was his man.

Read a line on twitter that made me laugh
Chris greyling is so s*** that he came second in a one horse race

As BoJo had picked his 5 'loyal' members for that committee, to ensure they would get Grayling in place as Chair, having one rebel was not on his agenda. We could always hope that a 20% rebellion spread through the parliamentary party, to wipe out their majority. :)

Lewis bites back.

Looks like we'll be getting the report no later than Wednesday next week.

Read a line on twitter that made me laugh
Chris greyling is so s*** that he came second in a one horse race

:laugh: :laugh:
You can rely on Twitter for some laughs.

Poor old Chris Grayling, he needs to just quietly disappear.

:laugh: :laugh:
You can rely on Twitter for some laughs.

Poor old Chris Grayling, he needs to just quietly disappear.

If Grayling was a horse, there's only one horse he'd be.

The greatest of them all.

And the spin machine whirs into action, thus attempting to get ahead of the report release and control the narrative :laugh:

I wonder with all that unbridled access and cosy dinners for two, just how Russian "actors" managed to obtain such sensitive information....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom