• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Chris Grayling....has it really come to this?

pinnocchio

Prominent Member
How on earth can this incompetent buffoon continue to be a Minister of the State?

The number of matters for which he should have already resigned is extraordinary, then today he can't even be bothered to turn up for questions in the house because he knows he'll be lambasted over his MoJ cockup and his Brexit ferry payout.

Of course he used to work in Television and PR so it's the level of expertise we should expect I suppose.

Makes me just sad the country has come to this.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
It's a nice distraction from the rest of the Tory party incompetence and their Brexit fiasco though isn't it?

That's the only reason why I think he hasn't gone yet, it's taking attention away from everyone else.

Philly112

Distinguished Member
That's the only reason why I think he hasn't gone yet, it's taking attention away from everyone else.

If I was in the cabinet, the last thing I'd want is Grayling sacked. There are plenty of other buffoons there who'll be happy for the press to feast on this idiot for a few months yet!

richp007

Distinguished Member
Might as well stick all this in the Tory party thread. Keep the idiots together.

We've never had such a special cabinet as this. Johnson, Rudd, Leadsom, Fox, May, Grayling, Hunt - all numpties at the top of their game.

D

Deleted member 27989

Might as well stick all this in the Tory party thread. Keep the idiots together.

We've never had such a special cabinet as this. Johnson, Rudd, Leadsom, Fox, May, Grayling, Hunt - all numpties at the top of their game.
Totally agree, and still the opposition is not making any inroads. A very sorry state of affairs indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom