1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris frost strikes again?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by AV nutter, Dec 4, 2003.

1. AV nutter

AV nutter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Chris has left my house 2230 leaving behind the big picture life is so much better thanks to chris and his magic. Elsa wants to know is the padlock there for a reason or to stop me from killing it? Cheers chris.mike:clap: :clap: :clap: :smashin: : :smashin: :) :)

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Mike, I really enjoyed meeting you and having a play with your Sony. I had never come across a projector where someone had changed absolutely every factory setting, until I met you, that is!! :rotfl: We had a laugh though, didn't we!

Please thank Elsa for the great hospitality. Portuguese sausage - hmmm :) BTW - did she tell you I said she should hide all the tools and sell the ladders ;)

Hope you guys enjoy. Have a great Christmas.

Regards

3. AV nutter

AV nutter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like i am banned from the pj untill i can be trusted with the tools ect. What am i going to now with my bigger hammer?time to get some more films and stay out of trouble if only.mike