For Sale Chord Mojo & Poly with leather case

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by McCol, Jul 31, 2018.

1. McCol

McCol

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +328
    For sale is my approx 9/10 month old Chord Mojo and Poly.

If your reading this then there is a good chance you are aware of what this combo is capable of doing. The mojo on its own can be used as a headphone amp/dac for portable devices such as mobile phones or daps. The Poly is a network streamer which connects to the Mojo and allows wireless streaming from smartphones to the Mojo. The two together can perform many streaming tasks with your smartphone as the hub controlling all, Roon is also supported although I have never used Roon personally.

The Mojo and Poly are in excellent condition having been in the case from day one, the case has a little wear which can be seen in the picture, mainly around the opening clasp.

If you have followed the lengthy thread at head-fi then you will be aware of the issues that some have suffered esp android users. I use IOS and have had a good experience overall.

There should be no power issues as the Mojo is a newer model bought at the same time as the Poly, some older models have power issues with the Poly but it has worked perfectly for me.

All boxes will be included as will the remaining 15/16 months of the warranty with Peter Tyson and Chord here in the UK.

Looking for £630 which is a saving of almost £300 on the new price.

Price and currency: £630
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT or PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: