Chord Mojo connections

Dank Towel

Standard Member
I have asked this question in the headphone section but thought it may be good to ask here too.
I have a Chord Mojo that I want to connect to my HDCD player. It has a Coax output and I need a 5 metre lead coax to 3.5mm jack into the Mojo. Chord want a Kings Ransom for the lead and I have made a few decent RCA leads myself so would rather do it myself.
Does anyone know what the wiring from the coax into the 3.5 mm plug that goes into the the Mojo is?

Nico72

Does your HDCD player have optical out too? That would make things easier if it did.

3rdignis

3rdignis

Dank Towel

Standard Member
Thanks for the replies, unfortunately my old Bow Technologies ZZ8 only has coax and a bnc (think it's a bnc) if it had optical that would be nice and easy.
The MainCore Metal mono may be the answer, I have ordered a fairly cheap coax to 3.5mm adaptor from China which says it's for a Mojo/Hugo and I plan to take that apart when it arrives to just see what's what.
I assumed if it was a coax as per the MainCore metal it would be signal and shield but don't want to take that chance.
Of course Chord don't give wiring diagrams as I have already asked.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom