Chord Chorus 2 Vs Chord Cadenza Reference

tazzo

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy either one of the two for near enough the same price.

The Chorus 2 will be the older model, while the Cadenza Reference is the latest design with the VEE3 plugs.

Looking for a fuller sound with louder (not better) bass. Clarity of sound and bass definition is secondary. Not to many reviews that I could find, help from users would be great.

Thanks.

Moderator - Can you please move this thread to the "Home Cinema Accessories" forum please. Thanks.

'Looking for a fuller sound with louder (not better) bass. Clarity of sound and bass definition is secondary' - move your Loudspeakers closer to your wall, add a Sub, change your Amp, change your Speakers, add in room correction!

'a hallmark of the DH Labs cables. Exemplary background detailing, and a richer, fuller harmonic structure surround the extended bass response that one would expect from a 10-gauge cable' - surely no cable can outperform those characteristics :)

If you do believe that swapping over cables will make any difference then the only option is to try out the various cables in your system in your room.

Joe

Yea, I think I'm just gonna buy a sub.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom