Choices UK discount codes

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Dan Walton, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Dan Walton

Dan Walton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi all, I've just used a code from a website that entitles you to £5 off when you spend £30 or more at ChoicesUK. I entered the code in the coupon box and submitted it, it said the current promotinal code I was using was D7HW (which is what I had entered) so I proceeded with the order.
    I was expecting the price to have been adjusted from £36.99 down to £31.99when I came to pay, but it hadn't. I did read in the box at the top of the page that discounts will be applied on your purchases once you submit your order, mine didn't tho!!
    Should I wait and see if they do amend the order or should I email them tomorrow about it. I'm a bit wary though as I got the code from one of the discount voucher websites, so I feel like I cheated them a little bit! It didn't say the code wasn't valid tho, which it did say with some of the others?
    Your thoughts please?

2. partyweb

partyweb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +529
    It should take it off automatically. Are you sure the discount is for games or is it just for dvds? Try calling them tommorow. Their customer service is pretty good so they should be open and upfront about the discount code. :smashin:

3. Dan Walton

Dan Walton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    It just said it was to get £5 when you spend over £30, it didn't specify what the order had to be for.

4. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,149
    It should discount your order before you finalise your purchase. If it hasn't, then the code hasn't worked.