choice between 50vt20 Vs 50px990 Vs 50c6900

nbkicker33

arghhh after having a 50c6900 but sent it back due to 3d not working on set and also ir (although didnt put in over 100hrs of viewing), now got a 46hx803 which is going back due to clouding/backlight bleed, plus has horizontal and vertical banding, plus 3d seemed hit and miss some stuff looked ok, but everything i watched i could see ghosting(cross talk on), so now thinking about going back to plasma as they seem to have less crosstalk compared to led/lcd models, so i am back at looking at the panasonic 50vt20, samsung 50c6900 and lg 50px990, at moment dont no which to go for, cheapest i can get the samsung 50c6900 with 3d player and 2 glasses and movie for £929 where for the 50vt20 it £1800 for bundle, dont no if the panasonic is worth double the price of the samsung, any help with good and bad points to these tvs is much appreciated :thumbsup:

arghhh after having a 50c6900 but sent it back due to 3d not working on set and also ir (although didnt put in over 100hrs of viewing), now got a 46hx803 which is going back due to clouding/backlight bleed, plus has horizontal and vertical banding, plus 3d seemed hit and miss some stuff looked ok, but everything i watched i could see ghosting(cross talk on), so now thinking about going back to plasma as they seem to have less crosstalk compared to led/lcd models, so i am back at looking at the panasonic 50vt20, samsung 50c6900 and lg 50px990, at moment dont no which to go for, cheapest i can get the samsung 50c6900 with 3d player and 2 glasses and movie for £929 where for the 50vt20 it £1800 for bundle, dont no if the panasonic is worth double the price of the samsung, any help with good and bad points to these tvs is much appreciated :thumbsup:
Why not the c680? The missing PVR and [email protected] can be gained from extra boxes which you could get with the money left?

I was tossing between the 6900 vs 7000 vs 680 ... money decided it for me... Very happy with the 2nd set :D of the 680

clle

Novice Member
I love my LG 50px990

nbkicker33

I think it down to them three cause they all had praises from magazines for them, I want a good tv with very good 3d, also my little lass complained when watching Sony LCD after she kept moving her head and picture going light and dark, where I nO panasonic vt20 u can twist yr head and it don't make a difference , dont no about the samsung and lg

Top Bottom