Chocolate BD £9.83 or in £2 for £18

Xstyle

hodsey77

Novice Member
My husband loved this film when we rented it from Lovefilm - I'll buy it at that price, so thanks from me nwgarratt :)

nwgarratt

I got it today. In case anyone else orders it, the cover is wrong. It states DD 5.1 and 2.0 but it is Thai DTS-HD MA 5.1 and DD 2.0. It looks like they might have just used the DVD cover and resized the cover for BD.

Xstyle

I got it today. In case anyone else orders it, the cover is wrong. It states DD 5.1 and 2.0 but it is Thai DTS-HD MA 5.1 and DD 2.0. It looks like they might have just used the DVD cover and resized the cover for BD.
What else did you get with it?
Please do let us know what you think of the film. Cheers!

nwgarratt

What else did you get with it?
Please do let us know what you think of the film. Cheers!
If you mean the audio, it is just Thai DTS-HD MA and Thai DD 2.0. It has English subs

It has quite a few extras but as they take up only 4GB I suspect they are just from the DVD.

I only saw the first couple minutes. Both audio and video are good. I am sure I will like it. I like Warrior King and Ong Bak and the actress is a student of Tony Jaa so they have similar fighting moves. The Director is from Ong Bak and Warrior King too.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom