Wanted Chinese Super Phones

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Mr-Mixalot, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Mr-Mixalot

Mr-Mixalot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +227
    Good Afternoon Everyone

Having being a HTC groupie for the last 4 years I have decided to dip my toe in the water and try out one of these Chinese super phones that seem to be popping up on a daily basis.

The specs and build appear to up there with with the latest offerings from the so called market leaders so it would be good to know if they are as good as they claim to be.

I know fellow AV members would have tried and tested these devices themselves so your thoughts on real world daily usage would be appreciated before I commit.

Let me know what you have

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.