China's lies

simonliu79

Established Member
Reaction score
Now that we are this far into the pandemic, I have just had a look at the various numbers country by country. China's numbers are so far out of whack with what we have seen in the rest of the world. Consider that they had the virus running unchecked probably longer than Italy too.

They currently have less than 3400 total deaths, they never had a single day where they had more than 150 deaths (and that was only 1 day).

It's utter bollocks and their numbers are complete lies, they stick out like a sore thumb now that the rest of us have caught up. Yes they had tighter restrictions but having attempted to initially cover it up and being the first country to not know what they were dealing with.... 150 deaths in a day being their highest rate is absolutely laughable.

daily.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I’d also take those CPC figures with a huge pinch of salt and doubt they’ll ever voluntarily reveal the true toll.

South Korea and New Zealand much more trustworthy examples of countries handling this pandemic well, hopefully those antibody tests the Koreans flew into UK yesterday prove far more accurate than those the Chinese sent to Europe recently.

0AB6D91C-6C8D-4D6A-98A6-FA954A9877AB.jpeg

Op this is worth a look if are interested.

Thanks, whilst I don't dispute the things he says, I'm the kind of person that needs to see things for myself (or see hard evidence that it is widespread) before I can fully accept claims like that.

That is why I'm so incensed by the numbers, they are there for everyone to see. How is it the WHO make zero mention of it?!

Yup. Considering their population is about 4 times the size of the USA, the figures really don't make sense.

Thanks, whilst I don't dispute the things he says, I'm the kind of person that needs to see things for myself (or see hard evidence that it is widespread) before I can fully accept claims like that.

That is why I'm so incensed by the numbers, they are there for everyone to see. How is it the WHO make zero mention of it?!
WHO is unreliable at best, corrupted at worst. China controls its output.

Well China do have much tighter control and stricter rules than the uk.

if one person is tested positive, the whole building is shut down and everyone is tested and traced. masks are also normal and mandatory and they have a working app.

there was a market with someone positive and all the food was destroyed in the whole market.

Well China do have much tighter control and stricter rules than the uk.

if one person is tested positive, the whole building is shut down and everyone is tested and traced. masks are also normal and mandatory and they have a working app.

there was a market with someone positive and all the food was destroyed in the whole market.
So they say 🤔

And don’t forget all the defective and not up to standard PPE their factories have been exporting.

Fake and cloned goods is nothing new in china.

There are legitimate companies with good quality control making masks around in China.

The fact is we don't know who is lying because the public only hear what they see in the media, on social media and other sources. Do we believe everything we see in the press or social media...

No-one is really going to take on China. And China know that.
They said the same about Hitler for quite a while. Comes a time......

They said the same about Hitler for quite a while. Comes a time......

Different time, different world. China doesn't need an offensive to exert influence and authority, it can do it from behind a desk.

Plus after what's just happened, who wants to pay for a war?

Both China and Russia will continue to flex their muscles and look to increase their presence and influence on the world stage. And whilst such weakness exists in the West, they'll do so unopposed.

Nobody's paying for a war. My point is precisely the one you make. The west needs to beef it up. Try a few of these:
  • Stop letting their Tech get into our world, Huawei for one
  • Stop helping them grow. Would you believe a lot of China's steel plants were put there by British Steel?
  • Let Putin know that when he's removed by his peers he'd better not go abroad because the human rights police will arrest him for putting nerve agents on British soil
  • Combat their cybercrime with the best we can find
Low cost aggravation. I know it's all fantasy island, but if we don't do something it will only get worse.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom