China's lies

richp007

Distinguished Member
We are in agreement, but to do all of the above we need leaders in the West capable of such actions. And we don't have them, which is why Xi and Putin wake up every day thinking it's Christmas morning.

If another virus emerged tomorrow, China would act exactly the same with no regard for wider global implications. They are not afraid of the rest of the world in the slightest.

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
So China is telling lies and of course we in the west would not dream of doing likewise, yeah right?

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
So China is telling lies and of course we in the west would not dream of doing likewise, yeah right?

Exactly.

With all the talks coming out about dodgy contracts been given out re: PPE, the back peddling and change in PPE requirements and social distancing protocols throughout this entire pandemic; I'm not really sure why people are so shocked that countries & specifically politicians lie.

richp007

Distinguished Member
I don't think anyone is shocked by China's behaviour, and at some point they're going to need dealing with. Because their level of acceptable behaviour continues to decline, and as per SteveAWOL's post above it is nothing short of scandalous in respect of the way it treats any criticism or negativity of the regime.

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
How many more pandemics and regional epidemics do we allow them to be the root cause of?

How long can we ignore their continued human rights violations?

Stoneheart

How many more pandemics and regional epidemics do we allow them to be the root cause of?

How long can we ignore their continued human rights violations?

They have money and money talks, also buys degrees of silence, once they become morally difficult fall back on the turning cheek.

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Or indeed Russia lies , sad that a nation would under report its real rates to its own people or the world .

What a fudged up sh*t world we now live in .

[/URL]

Russia on Monday said that more than 186,000 people had died from the coronavirus, a much heavier toll than it has previously reported that puts the country among the world's worst-hit.
But they have only reported 55,265 total deaths -- a much lower fatality rate than in other badly hit countries.

What is it with this, got to look , winning bullsh*t when people are dying ?

World is in dire need of a reset .

Zarf2007

Don’t criticise China, I tried to in another thread and it was removed, we can’t have such racism where facts are concerned...

Last edited:

Zarf2007

Facts or hearsay and conspiracy theories?

facts, that the WHO are doing a lousy job of investigating the pandemic and are bowing to China.

Zarf2007

Zarf2007

I’m keeping up ok thanks, you however seem not to be :)

so do you have anything useful to contribute or are you just here to annoy?

SteveAWOL

Distinguished Member
1 year to the day that Dr Li Wenliang informed his colleagues in Wuhan that there was a new SARS virus killing patients and was promptly arrested by local authorities.

For all Boris Johnson’s cronyism, at least we have the opportunity to vote him out...

BigA1

Imagine if they were given free reign to do a proper and thorough investigation...

Imagine if the weight of the Chinese medical community assisted and supported their investigation...

Imagine if they weren't force fed hand picked info and evidence that had been sanitised to within an inch of its life...

At least we can imagine...

Last edited:

BB3Lions

Distinguished Member
China will invade Taiwan by the end of the year and will set the war clock to 32 minutes. Given the fallout, I would expect a war with China by 2030, but not a conventional or nuclear war, think Covid.

All you have to do is follow the news when it comes to the US, NATO, India, Taiwan, Philippines and you have the battle plan/lines of attack.

Pugs1

China will invade Taiwan by the end of the year and will set the war clock to 32 minutes. Given the fallout, I would expect a war with China by 2030, but not a conventional or nuclear war, think Covid.

All you have to do is follow the news when it comes to the US, NATO, India, Taiwan, Philippines and you have the battle plan/lines of attack.

There is supposed to be joint exercise this spring in the south china sea involving USA, India, Aussies, Taiwan, Japan, UK, Germany and Netherlands. China not happy with UK sailing the Queen Elizabeth task force to said sea on exercise, in international waters.

From a perspective of hostilities out in the south china sea, despite their missile systems, they would be hard pushed to get at the carrier forces, so an Chinese aggressive act would have limited capability and it would be limited to sea\air engagements, or so said a Russian defense analyst. Hardly any major 'ground' war except contested Islands, which is basically every Isle in the South China sea.

I reckon at least two thirds of the world must be well pissed off with China, currently. Coalition anyone!

Last edited:

IL Cattivo

Just posted this in another thread but maybe more relevant here...

Watched that last night AJ and although was quite the eye-opener for most, did not surprise me in the least.

I work for a company that is currently trying to host its products and services within the PRC in order to provide a better experience for its customers in the region. I can tell you now, the hoops we're having to jump through just to get the simplest of tasks done is an utter nightmare. For outsiders, the political regime there will do all it can to make life as difficult as possible to get the information you require or get anything we take for granted done quickly & easily.

If China had been open and honest with WHO right from the outset of this outbreak then we may actually not be in the situation we're in now.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month

Latest News

Musical Fidelity launches M3x Vinyl phono stage
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
SVS launches 1000 Pro Series subwoofers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
T+A launches new Caruso R music system plus optional speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published