China Rising was supposed to have Levolution!

Oswald

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this Reddit post...?

"Thanks to ripped sound files we now know that:
  • -China rising was supposed to have levolution events:
    • Altai Range - Snowstorm
    • Silkroad - Sandstorm (can't even port the one from SA OP.Firestorm? U srs DICE?)
    • Guilin Peaks - Heavy Fog
    • Dragon Pass levolution event is not mentioned in audio files, either a mistake or perhaps this level was not meant to have any OR by the time they started working on it the levolution as whole got axed for this expansion.
  • You were supposed to be able to freely switch between commander and infantry without having to leave and rejoin the server.
  • If you happened to level up in the field, nearby soldiers would compliment you (sound files divided into 5 tiers)"
China Rising WAS supposed to HAVE levolution & other cut features : battlefield_4

That would have been brill, I do love the storm in parcel storm and the above sound really fun. Guessing the game couldn't handle it as let's face it langsam dam or whatever it's called runs pretty poor most of the time(with the rubber banding) and guessing the dam burst effects must be part of that.

should have called it Lagsum dam as it seems the map that lags most for me.

Yip the dam is one of the worst for getting into laggy servers. The their one is resort which can lag too. Not just dodgy bulletin detection but noticeable jumpyness. Dodgy bullet stuff can happen at any time.

The whole levolution thing is just a fake sense of destruction. Multiplayer games have had things which change the map dynamic mid match for ages now. It's just in BF the player can trigger it with a button.

Destruction isn't on the same scale as Bad Company. Those matches could be truly epic. I miss it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom