Chilis @ Hyde Park

N

Nello

I couldn't find a previous thread on this, though I'm sure there is one.

Does anyone know who are support acts for these gigs? I've been offered tickets for 20th June but they're £44 each and I don't know if I can stretch to that for a band I'm not overly excited about (though they may be better live).

Don't tell me The Pixies are support, I've already splashed out on them!

Are the Pixies definitely supporting or is it just a strong rumour? Do you know anywhere I can find official info? I don't want to pay tout prices if the Pixies aren't gonna show!

Originally posted by Timmy C
Are the Pixies definitely supporting or is it just a strong rumour? Do you know anywhere I can find official info? I don't want to pay tout prices if the Pixies aren't gonna show!

I don't believe it's been officially confirmed but it has been rumoured for awhile now.

This was on the NME news page a while back :

Pixies are expected to visit Europe between May 28 and July 10. The stint includes a support slot on Red Hot Chili Peppers' summer European tour, as well as a slot on the Main Stage at T In The Park on the first day of the event (July 10). They join Muse, David Bowie and The Darkness.

Oh for crying out loud, I thought I heard something about Pixies being support. They're gonna do Glastonbury as well aren't they?

Oh well, having never seen them before I'll get to see them 3 times in a month. 'Overkill' is the word that springs to mind. Oh, and the other word that springs to mind is 'skint' :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom