Chilis @ Hyde Park

N

Nello

I couldn't find a previous thread on this, though I'm sure there is one.

Does anyone know who are support acts for these gigs? I've been offered tickets for 20th June but they're £44 each and I don't know if I can stretch to that for a band I'm not overly excited about (though they may be better live).

Don't tell me The Pixies are support, I've already splashed out on them!

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
Are the Pixies definitely supporting or is it just a strong rumour? Do you know anywhere I can find official info? I don't want to pay tout prices if the Pixies aren't gonna show!

Whiting

Novice Member
Originally posted by Timmy C
Are the Pixies definitely supporting or is it just a strong rumour? Do you know anywhere I can find official info? I don't want to pay tout prices if the Pixies aren't gonna show!
I don't believe it's been officially confirmed but it has been rumoured for awhile now.

This was on the NME news page a while back :

Pixies are expected to visit Europe between May 28 and July 10. The stint includes a support slot on Red Hot Chili Peppers' summer European tour, as well as a slot on the Main Stage at T In The Park on the first day of the event (July 10). They join Muse, David Bowie and The Darkness.

N

Nello

Oh for crying out loud, I thought I heard something about Pixies being support. They're gonna do Glastonbury as well aren't they?

Oh well, having never seen them before I'll get to see them 3 times in a month. 'Overkill' is the word that springs to mind. Oh, and the other word that springs to mind is 'skint' :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom