• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Children's TV ...

signs

Banned
Where has all the British Telly gone ? when i get home at tea time my 7 year old Daughter is always watching the usual American drivel ...Zak and Cody, wizards of Waverley ,HSM etc etc . she has now started to call the settee a "sofa" :eek:

What ever happened to children of the stone ,Grange hill ?

pdiddy76

Established Member
it is getting worse trying to find any kind of classic Childrens TV show like Pidgeon stree, Super Ted, Even the programme Knightmare is better than whats on at the mo

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Where has all the British Telly gone ? when i get home at tea time my 7 year old Daughter is always watching the usual American drivel ...Zak and Cody, wizards of Waverley ,HSM etc etc . she has now started to call the settee a "sofa" :eek:

What ever happened to children of the stone ,Grange hill ?

My nieces are the same, guess the US series have the glamour - the girls and boys, the fashions.

She needs to be watching BBC One & CBBC for british intake off programes i guess.

As for what happened to Grange Hill? - one off the longest running tv series it ran 30yrs from 1978-2008, with 31 series, so it was nearly always on, until the final episode on 15 September 2008.

Barbara2001

Established Member
Grandpa in My Pocket starts on Tuesday, 10th Feb. Stars James Bolam.

On: CBeebies (614)
Date: Tuesday 10th February 2009 (starting in 10 days)
Time: 17:30 to 17:45 (15 minutes long)

An anytime alert is set for 15 minutes before the programme starts

Beowulf The Brilliant.
Comedy drama featuring a Grandpa with a magical Shrinking Cap that only his grandson Jason knows about. Grandpa's awful sister Great Aunt Loretta threatens to take his dog Beowulf to the Dogs Home. Horrified, Grandpa shrinks and sets out on a mission to make her love Wulfy, but only makes matters worse.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, Followed By Jingles, Audio Described)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marked By: 'Reminder: Grandpa in My Pocket' and 'Favourite: Grandpa in My Pocket' markers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from Digiguide For Windows - UK and Ireland desktop TV guide for your PC providing 14 days TV listings for over 500 channels

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.my Pocket is on soon -

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom