Child put a crack in my screen

Ayub

Distinguished Member
Was driving with the missus and this little **** threw a brick at my windscreen.
Cut story short grabbed him and went to his old man.

My policy exess is 75 quid ( Glass). Booked the car in ( auto windscreens) for Tuesday morning. Was actually quite lucky in terms of the dad giving me 75 pounds which would cover my exess.

I thought i ran th bastard over but i was lucky and missed him and almost hit a tree.
The dad made an exuse up for him. I swear if that was me my old man would of snapped my fingers off and "extracted" the 75 quid from me. :eek:

Lucky i got away and we all lived to see another day. little **** was only 5 year old.

davidwatsonok

A little scrote did that to my missuses car when she was 8 1/2 months pregnant, shaking her up badly. If I'd have caught him I'd have put a screen in his crack !

shodan

Distinguished Member
A little scrote did that to my missuses car when she was 8 1/2 months pregnant, shaking her up badly. If I'd have caught him I'd have put a screen in his crack !
I'm not quite sure what that means but I'm pretty sure its an unhealthy thing for an adult to do to a child....

Bilbob

I remember a couple of years ago, I was riding my motorbike home from work when some scrotes were throwing stones at passing cars. They threw one at me, didn't hit, but it came bloody close, scared the crap outta me, so I chased them... up and down alleys and everything! I was on a bike after all, they weren't getting away from me! Ended up cornering them in a road as one hid behind a skip... eventually a dad came out wondering what was going on... At least he ahd the decency to apologise and the way he grabbed his kid and his face, I'm pretty sure that one at least, won't be throwing stones at cars again...!

Ayub

Distinguished Member
I simply could not believe my tinkers. The dad said oh **** sorry mate, he was throwing stones at next doors windows last night. For god sake last night so today decides to brick some poor blokes windscreen.

My grandma god bless her cought me nicking 2 1/2p mojo's and i dont know if you remember the chocklate cupcakes which used to be 1p from shop ( bright coloured small the size of £1 coins) chocs which tasted of choc and coffee.

She cought me with i think around 4p worth ( i nicked um on the way to school) she did not say a word. Got me home went to the kitchen and put 5 SPOONS ON powder CHILLI in my mouth and i had that in for what seemed like 50 years.

I NEVER STOLE A SINGLE THING AGAIN. :thumbsup:

Bilbob

she'd be in front of child services today....:(

Ayub

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

Simba

Distinguished Member
damn scrotes!

Ayub

Distinguished Member
New screen put in today :thumbsup: hope my insurance does not increase :rolleyes: on the plus side damn the road is a hell of a lot cleaner and brighter :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom