• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Chico - X Factor

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
All the contestants on the x-factor should be shot. If they can't even write their own songs, they have no business trying to get a record deal!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

General Skanky

But it's popular entertainment.

And Chico makes me laugh because he knows he's crap, we know he's crap and yet he's made it through to the top bunch. :)

For sheer cheek he now has to win.

F

Family Guy

Games Guru said:
All the contestants on the x-factor should be shot. If they can't even write their own songs, they have no business trying to get a record deal!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Disagree with this one...Andy (The binman) is one of the most talented men in the country...how he hasn't been signed up and had a string of hit records yet is anybody's guess. :confused:

I LOATHE this kind of TV - this programme in particular. I have never seen a single one of them before...but I came in from work last night and he was singing...I told my wife I would watch this series just to see how he gets on.

No doubt the British public will not see Chico for the knob he is and he'll win it...and dissaper after one number one...whilst Andy goes on to win countless awards and has loads of hits. Gareth Gates/Lemar anyone...?

General Skanky

Chico - what can I say? Oustanding performance tonight. Absolutely loved it.

So jealous of that big backwards moonwalk across the stage. Awesome. :laugh:

shodan

Distinguished Member
Normally I only like the female singers (Yep, I truly am that shallow!) but I think from tonights show my favourite was the two brothers who sang Desperado. Beautiful!!!

Games Guru, it isn't about them producing their own song's, the judge whose group they are in pick's the song for them.

vonhosen

Phillip is struggling tonight, I think even Chico has more chance of staying in.

shahedz

Distinguished Member
phillfyspoon said:
He cant moonwalk I can do it like the man himself. Oh and chico was a stripper my uncle used to get bookings for him

check out the moonwalking here look out for the sidewalk too near the end.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/525

that link is superb! wow , how the hell does he do it? simply superb!

General Skanky

He cant moonwalk I can do it like the man himself

Don't care. Chico put a huge smile on my face when he did it.

Oh and chico was a stripper my uncle used to get bookings for him

Again, don't care. No real relevance for me. He still entertained me. Besides, having not seen a male stripper in action before :) , treat me like a whole new market. :D

Henry

The man's a god. :D He may not be able to sing but he is entertaining compared to the rest of them. Half of them can't even sing particularly well at all.

w3dal

Distinguished Member
Henry said:
The man's a god. :D He may not be able to sing but he is entertaining compared to the rest of them. Half of them can't even sing particularly well at all.

Agree - :thumbsup: Thought he was Fantastic on saturday night and was laughing my head off. okay he isnt gonna win and he knows it - but he is enjoying himself and im enjoying watching him having a laugh on stage.

What time is it????????

Chico Time - :smashin:

Dal

I can't beleive men are watching it ..... do you all flip over for ' He's having a baby ' ?

:rotfl:

Pbryanw

Come on Ethics Gradient, I can't believe that you don't know it's 'Strictly Come Dancing' on BBC1 now. I mean 'He's having a baby' and 'The X factor' are good but 'Strictly Come Dancing' is the real reason men stay in on Saturday nights. :D

smelly

You're SAD!! you are all very very SAD!!!! :eek:

And thats from a female (abeit a hairy ginger one) :D

Valhoudini said:
Come on Ethics Gradient, I can't believe that you don't know it's 'Strictly Come Dancing' on BBC1 now. I mean 'He's having a baby' and 'The X factor' are good but 'Strictly Come Dancing' is the real reason men stay in on Saturday nights. :D

hehe, I'm glad I don't know .... I just see the trailers for these shows and the occastional reference to them on the news / other programs...... they make me wince.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom