Cherry Blossom

bowenjones

Having been inspired by some superb pictures of flowers being shown on here lately, I thought i'd post a few shots of our blossom tree. Taken with my nifty fifty earlier this evening.....

cherryblossom1pc9.jpg

cherryblossom2gz2.jpg

cherryblossom3le5.jpg

senu

Distinguished Member
Spendid:thumbsup:

Flower shower!
I can almost smell them:D

PS: Your " border" is very effective . Do you have a set way of maintaining consistency of width?

SweetGirl

Spring is finally here :clap: :clap:

bowenjones

Your " border" is very effective . Do you have a set way of maintaining consistency of width?

I usually add a border and shadow before resizing as I get more control over the adjustments to the drop shadow that way. I always use Paint Shop Pro X to do this as i'm more familiar with it and it usually only takes a matter of a few seconds and a couple of clicks. If I haven't cropped the image, I usually set a border size of 75 pixels all round and leave the offset for the drop shadow at 40 or -40 for both the vertical and horizontal depending which way I want the shadow to fall. I keep the opacity at 70, blur at 50 and the colour is black. The only time I change these settings is if I've cropped the picture. So, in answer to your question, yes I do :D

senu

Distinguished Member
It works.. very well,
I ( try ) to do it in PS ( or PSE but) now and again but my workflow is nowhere near as organised

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom