Hmmm The Pacific has amazing combat scenes but there is a big slab of real soap opera cheese in there too. Band of Brothers is better.
Yes, I must admit it’s the military segments I’m thinking of. There are some homefront/RnR sequences that are more than a tad too long for putting a brew on! Of course Band of Brothers is up there too.

Does anyone believe this Amazon listing is for the UHD? It shows the case and lists UHD in the title then underneath says it Blu-ray and talks about region codes.

Amazon product ASIN B08JB1GPWV

Does anyone believe this Amazon listing is for the UHD? It shows the case and lists UHD in the title then underneath says it Blu-ray and talks about region codes.

Amazon product ASIN B08JB1GPWV
Yes that is for the US 4K release, best to just ignore Amazon product descriptions as they are often wrong, in this case the set does also include Blu-rays but they are region free.

Ok thx ordered, I want to watch it again but in best PQ.

Thanks that a better deal so I just cancelled Amazon and ordered. My French is hopeless so hopefully it will eventually turn up in Royaume-Uni.

Yep, it’s a great deal. I have a copy on the way too.

You shouldn’t be too hard on yourself and your French skills. Many have given up, thinking Fnac sont deliver to the UK at all.

Will this work in a Xbox series X? Not kept up with region codings for years so not sure what will play anything anymore 😂😂

Sweet thanks for that I'll be grabbing a copy soon wherever is cheapest 😁😁

Sweet thanks for that I'll be grabbing a copy soon wherever is cheapest 😁😁
Don’t go for the U.K. edition though. For reasons explained in this thread. The HBO one is the one to go for 👍

Don’t go for the U.K. edition though. For reasons explained in this thread. The HBO one is the one to go for 👍
What I've gathered from this thread there weren't a UK 4k version? So would USA or fnac be the best?

What I've gathered from this thread there weren't a UK 4k version? So would USA or fnac be the best?
Apologies, I think I’ve got mixed up with the actual blu rays. Sorry

So where would.you recommend to purchase from i have only bought from hmv and zavvi in the past
Is wow hd the right version ??
Yes wow hd is the right version for 4K, I have used them for a handful of US only releases and no issues For standard discs. Packaging is sound but does take time to deliver to UK, but it’s tracked.

Personally I don’t think the UHD adds much over the Blu, but it’s not the latest blockbuster with lots of special effects. But it’s such a fantastic programme it doesn’t matter.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom