Chelsea Vs Man Utd SS1 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrWise

Ex Member
Reaction score
Simple as who will win this or will it be played too a draw? a major set back for united is the suspension of nemanja vidic

going to go for a draw personally i would like chelsea to win as i despise manure but i think it will be a draw.
But i do know manure need to pull something out of the locker as they have been playing woefull

Chelsea will win it easy, I think United will end up about 4th this year :(.

Don't care who wins as long as it's not Ferguson's lot.

And we are on the road of why footie threads get closed...:(

Anyway, I'm only listening as ain't got sky, but so far it sounds like a cracking game, and united really taking it to them, great to hear they are one up :thumbsup:

After recent performances, it good to hear them actually wanting to win!

well i got rid of sky around the back end of last year as my sky billwas costing a fortune around £90 a month so its now paying for my wedding i had a disagrement with sky i have today phoned them up and reinstated my sky service as i cant cope without the footy anymore its when the wife comes home from work and sees the ryder cup on the tv that i will be in the dog house ill then tell her the weddings off:devil: its a sports house again:D

van der sar has gone off personally i dont think there is nothing wrong with him just think he is past it

I agree mate, Van de Saar has been terrible in our first few matches...flapping at everything and generally weak.

Here's Ronnie :clap::clap::clap:

Mike Riley....wouldn't like to be his wife, sure does love to disrupt the rhythm with his stop/start technique.

Drat :(

1-1 personally a good result for united i believe
i think berbatov is a waste at the moment will that change who knows
hargreves and park done there part
all in all decent game, but mike riley blowing at every challenge was stupid
the kalou goal could have been avoided same as the 2 liverpool goals could have
glad its a draw :) got our two big games out the way which is a good thing bolton next hopefully we will win that

That was a shocking challenge from Lampard on Ronaldo!!:eek::eek::devil:

Lucky he was fit to continue.

I think manure are missing old carlos to be honest it showed last week playing rooney out on the right and when ronaldo came on he didnt know who was playing where. gary nev is past it to scholes as well berbatov has had 3 difficult games to play though will take him a while.

Not a bad game,utd had the upper hand until the goal then chelsea were all over em! Its these two all the way again as it's been over the last few seasons,and liverpool and arsenal fighting over third again.

yeah i agree kopchoir with berbatov coming in for the 2 game one against liverpool and the other today vs chelsea, he does have good touches, but i agree vds, scholes, neville are past it, i think it would have been different say had tevez come on instead of o'shea, i think fletcher is playing decent too now, oh well good result for united i feel, arsenal on 8th november id love too see the table before that game, where man utd will be 14th at the moment, im wary of liverpool and arsenal though, but 1 or 2 bad results for them 2 could make this season very intresting if it isnt already

very good game imo. was preying for a draw. keeps arsenal nicely on top of the table although that wont last :(

i aint an arsenal fan but i want too see eduardo back

me too. a similar thing nearly happened to clichy on the weekend actually by davis i recall. luckily he just got a bruise but glad we won as those sorts of tactics i don't like from teams trying to kick players off the park when there up against a far superior team. gone are the days of that being effective to arsenal:)

most of the smaller teams do that, no just at arsenal but to united also

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom