• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Chelsea agree deal to sign Henry!

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Chelsea agree deal to sign Henry :D

Attachments

• sky sports.jpg
    sky sports.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 167

Canoehq

Not a good day to poke fun at Chelsea fans I'm afraid. :(

Peter Osgood has just died. RIP.......The King of Stamford Bridge.

thfccambs

Banned
Canoehq said:
Not a good day to poke fun at Chelsea fans I'm afraid. :(

Peter Osgood has just died. RIP.......The King of Stamford Bridge.

Jesus Kieran didn't see that coming m8.
R.I.P.

Canoehq

Oddly enough Jeff, our first home game after Matthew Harding's death was Spurs as well, and the Spurs fans were great that day. Never met Ossie, but a nice man by all accounts !

HMHB

Distinguished Member
Just heard this on the radio, very shocked :( It brings back memories from my youth watching great players like him.

t-force

Very shocked here too - he may not have been with the Saints as long as the Blues, but he was still a legend down on the coast. Was only listening to his Saints radio show on Monday.:(

overkill

Distinguished Member
Canoehq said:
Oddly enough Jeff, our first home game after Matthew Harding's death was Spurs as well, and the Spurs fans were great that day. Never met Ossie, but a nice man by all accounts !
I loved Osgood as a player, and the game has lost a top character. I had to laugh when 'Butch' said he would be good enough to play in the prem today! What is wrong with these people? The likes of Osgood would wipe the floor with todays overpaid, overrated premaddonas!

Not surprised he went, but a great shame, and RIP to a man who gave plenty of enduring football memories...............

chedmaster

I met him at the tender age of 10, still remember it. Wasn't around in his day but have seen plenty of tapes. Off to Barcelona next week, I do wonder what the atmosphere will be like now. RIP Ossie

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom