• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cheese, Wine and Water

markbingo

Established Member
Just spent 2 weeks in Spain enjoying the sun that has been missing from home. :thumbsup:
Took all my kit with me, including a borrowed underwater camera (good for 30 meters down, so i'm told). Spent loads of time trying various things with my "big" camera, when my wife suggested I shoot something "out of place" in the pool, underwater. And this is what came of that brain storming session!

Hope you like it. Was great fun working it all out, and getting the reflections from the glasses just how I wanted them. It was great to have unlimited amounts of time to produce this.

1260104294_4d7563e27b_o.jpg

Exif:
6mm
F/4.3
1/800 sec.

Photoshop used to remove a slight blemish on the poolside, and crop.

P.S. You wouldn't believe how much the glasses rattled and moved in the currents of an empty (except for me) pool.

Tobers

Prominent Member
Another good pic. That wasn't what I was expecting at all. Very out of place indeed.

What is it with the underwater pics this month - that's 3 altogether. I like them :thumbsup:.

Tobers

Zone

Mark
Can you reduce the file size of your entry please, slightly over the 200KB allowed ;)

Good entry by the way :smashin:

markbingo

Established Member
Mark
Can you reduce the file size of your entry please, slightly over the 200KB allowed ;)

Good entry by the way :smashin:

oops :blush:

Will do this when i get home tonight......

Update: All done. Sorry for the oversight..... guess I'm still a bit too light headed from all that sun! :D

markbingo

Established Member
Good shot,

Hope you didn't eat the cheese!! :eek:

P

It didnt look too edible towards the end it has to be said! :D

ddodia

Established Member
Great shot - love the way the light falls on the tiles through the water.:smashin:

Wonder how well dinner for 2 would work under water??:D When I learn to swim will borrow your idea :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom