Quantcast

Cheeky Girls

Lex

Novice Member
AAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggHHhhh!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :(

*Lex runs away with his hands on his hears screaming It's worse than bloody whigfield!!*

groundy

Standard Member
Lex, cheer up mate - I'm sure someone will buy you the record for Christmas. If you're really lucky, you might even get a pair of cheeky gold hotpants to go with your new-found Gold Member status :D.

S

Squirrel God

Relieve your frustration as follows:

1. Download this track from Kazaa
2. Rename it to something popular like "Jennifer Lopez - Jenny from the Bloke.mp3"
3. Rub hands together as everyone spends ages downloading the file from you only to find it's those Cheeky Girls :D :D

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by groundy
It's better than Will Young though :p.
Yes, because the Cheeky Girls can sing can't they :rolleyes: ;)

I'm currently doing a search for Cheeky Girls on Kazaa :D

Lex

Novice Member
Can't say I like 'Jenny from the Block' all that much either! :rolleyes: :D

Just who is buying the Cheeky Girls song anyway? What depraved mind would enjoy listening to it?! I hope it comes with a health warning!

S

Squirrel God

Okay, just finished downloading from Kazaa - boy that was quick :D Got it at 192kbps as well :eek: The old rule holds true - the crapper the content, the better the technical quality (true for DVDs as well in most cases) :rolleyes:

Edit - I've just found someone who has it as an uncompressed WAV file, CD quality - 35MB file. What a waste of HDD space!! :eek:

I feel like being really evil :devil: and renaming it to "Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (cheeky remix)". Can you imagine the annoyance of those Limp Bizkit nu-metal fans who will think they have discovered a rare remix of one of their favourite LB tracks :D :D

Lex,

All anyone ever seems to take from me in Kazaa are my Jennifer Lopez and Justin Timberlake tracks. I would delete them as J-Lo's album is crap and I bought Justin Timberlakes :blush: However, I'm leaving them on there as it's improving my Kazaa participation rating no end :D

S

Squirrel God

It's a good album mate. Very unusual actually, as its heavily 70's disco funk stylee. James45 thinks the same so there :p

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by groundy
Need I say more ;) :D.
Never heard of them :confused:

Because you've made me feel guilty :blush: :D, currently listening to some UNKLE and Foo Fighters tracks, and "Faget" by Korn (the only track they did that I like, simply for that one great lyric "You can suck my ****ing d*ck and ****ing like it" :D)

groundy

Standard Member
Originally posted by Squirrel God
"You can suck my ****ing d*ck and ****ing like it" :D)
And I thought I was special.........I bet you say that to all the girls :D.

Lex

Novice Member
You two boys are so cheeky! :blush: