Cheek!

stu mcc

Established Member
Reaction score
Conversation just overheard between two bands of six year olds at the bottom of our driveway;

''What have they got then''?

''Uh, kitkats mate''

''Uh, not bad I s'pose - we might as well have some''

!!!!!!! :suicide:

Stu.

trick or treat . halloween . oranges every time .

my mom told me we had trick or treaters while i was at work she gave them a pound they then knocked the door again and said u do realise there is 3 of us

wallzy

keep a baseball bat by the door....or dress as an 'undead' and having answered the door moan......"one by one we will kill you all"

I wish I was as cool as my mate's Dad.

He answers the door to trick or treaters by staring hard and demanding they play a trick on him. Apparently they usually sh*t themselves and leg it!!

Personally, I politely and pathetically say "no thanks" and just shut the door.
The bold inner me however, is fuming with rage, wants beat the cheek out of them with a big stick and lecture them on the inappropriateness of it all.

My mate told me that his dad answered the door this haloween saying "not tonight" which it thought was funny.

Personaly i'd wait for them to say trick or treat, then shout as loud as i could TRICK and throw a bucket of dead fish at them, although i don't think i'd have the guts (fish or real i'm not gonna say :p) to do it (probaly be imprisioned though)

Another thing i thought would be highly humerous would be to lighty charamilise plum tomatoes from a tin, until they go hard enough to hold in the hand but then when you throw one at the lovely little buggers, you get the appealing sound of the slap and smash then then the squelsh of the (now cold) tomato making contact, a double wammy of slap stick fun. Sorry if this is a bit detailed but when you walking past the 'children of the night' huddled arround the bus stop or local store (usualy acting as their jolly selves and singing there well rehearsed carrols of abuse or begging) at this time of year just gets my mind thinking.

All the ones we had this year were dressed up well and with their parents

As students we handed out tins of 1p Netto brand beans.

Seemed funny at the time.

A group (around 7 years old, well dressed up) went round my mums last night as I was leaving...little did one of them know that he had caught his bag on the fence and ripped it. I ran over all his sweets in my car...I never saw a skeleton cry before...

Decadence said:
A group (around 7 years old, well dressed up) went round my mums last night as I was leaving...little did one of them know that he had caught his bag on the fence and ripped it. I ran over all his sweets in my car...I never saw a skeleton cry before...

that's low!!! :eek:

...I should have added...it was completely by accident...

say the following a month before hand to some neighbours:

" A mate of my goes golfing with a police inspector and he said he wouldn't let his kids trick or treat in xxxx area because theres someone living there that did 15years for poisoning his wife and 2 kids to death - the guys remarried now, but I wouldn't trust him with my kids "

..... that should take care of any Americanised sweety extortion rackets in your area for quite some time.

I grew up on a very rough housing estate. If you weren't planning to give the greedy thugs anything, you turned out all the lights pretended no one was home. Otherwise, they'd do more than throw eggs at your front door.

A neighbour of ours was genuinely out one October 31st, and came home to find a chair wedged in the broken glass of their kitchen window!

What ever happened to making your own chocs or biscuits and loading them with laxatives? :devil:

Trick and a treat! :D

alexs2 said:
Dogs tend to keep them away.....

Our dog (labrador puppy) went trick & treating dressed in a cape with the 4 kids who were a selection of skeletons / witches / grim reaper etc. Only knocked on doors of people we knew, they didn't get much but they all enjoyed it.

I don't like the idea of what is in effect begging but the kids look forward to it so much what can you do?...PJ

PJTX100 said:
Our dog (labrador puppy) went trick & treating dressed in a cape with the 4 kids who were a selection of skeletons / witches / grim reaper etc. Only knocked on doors of people we knew, they didn't get much but they all enjoyed it.

I don't like the idea of what is in effect begging but the kids look forward to it so much what can you do?...PJ

Your kids must have loved that!....a really fun idea :rotfl:

Unfortunately ours isn't into that at all,preferring to growl at or bite strangers who disregard the warnings!

Games Guru said:
What ever happened to making your own chocs or biscuits and loading them with laxatives? :devil:

Doing that next year :rotfl: :smashin:

Games Guru said:

Brussel sprouts dipped in cooking chocolate make a lovely treat. :devil:

In previous years the kids have been young and have gone around with their parents and only to houses of people they know. It's the teenagers who cause the aggro.

But the 2nd year running, none came to our door.

I've now got to wade through a load of fun size choccy bars and Haribo. :smashin:

What happens if you act innocent and reply "I'll have the treat please"?

I hate the whole idea; an American tradition of begging. We'll be celebrating Thanksgiving next, we're already eating donuts (as opposed to doughnuts).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom