Check it out - PSP for £124.99!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fozburt

Hi guys,

I was just looking to buy a PSP the other day and came across www.ecdirect.co.uk who are offering a PSP for £124.99 - a bloody good price if you ask me!

They also have accessories and stuff at decent prices and they deliver fast so i suggest if you want to get a PSP give these guys a look!

Your eyes and ears// Fozburt

:thumbsup:

Hurry as it ends today!!

Hey, just be careful there. That company is not listed at Companies House:
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/2...ompanysearch?disp=res&frfsh=1141423134#result

... so it may be a scam. Especially at that price. And they use a Gmail email address which is not normal for a shopping etailer. The web domain is registered at the address stated on the website so it is possibly someone working form home, but be very careful, they should be at least registered with companies house for liability.

Hey simple rules: If it's of ebay use paypal only if you can, if it's of a website then make sure the wesite is registered I.E. not on a free hosting space and make sure the email address ties up with the name of the site, also if you order of the site make sure it's a SECURE site - you will see a padlock at the bottom of your web browser if it is.
You must be careful not to get stung on the web.

the site does have secure shopping but something about the site doesn't 'feel' right. Also a lot of the item are strangely out of stock. Buy at you own risk is my opinion

Look, guys, i have bought a PSP from this site and they deliverd it! They r good! also, if they were a fake site why would they say products are out of stokc? wudn't tht b kinda stupid bcoz they wud get less sales and less money???

Surely £125 is below trade price?

fozburt said:
Look, guys, i have bought a PSP from this site and they deliverd it! They r good! also, if they were a fake site why would they say products are out of stokc? wudn't tht b kinda stupid bcoz they wud get less sales and less money???
Oh i all so only have 5 posts and its my own website are a friend's:rolleyes:

SLIM said:

wtf r u on abt?? are you saying tht its its your website???

SLIM said:
Pardon?

The price has changed to £154.99, but when you click the link, it says £159.99. Hhhmmmmmmmmmm:(

I used to run a website/business selling from home and I was reputable, but even if this is a home-based business, changing the price so soon, seems odd.

Yeah, they have changed prices quite a lot actually. But their site was registered in Jan 20th or something so i would presume they are a new company... i found them through google ads so it is possible that they are a start-up company or somehting. Good deals all the same though.

@ mminghella: do you still have your website company?

fozburton 3rd March 8:38pm said:
Hi guys,
I was just looking to buy a PSP the other day and came across www.ecdirect.co.uk who are offering a PSP for £124.99 - a bloody good price if you ask me!

So you *were* looking to buy a PC the other day.
If you had ordered one, you would have said so.
I'm suspicous that you work for or own this company.

fozburt 16 hours later said:

Oh so now you have bought the PSP and it's been delivered within 16 hours?
Nope, I don't believe you. And you're defending the company in question?
Now I'm pretty sure you are associated with the company.
I'm investigating further and if I discover that you do work for the company, I will be imposing a ban. PM me and own up to save me the effort and I will look favourably on teh situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom