Cheapest x box?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by Army Bloke2, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Army Bloke2

Army Bloke2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok. Paydays around the corner and it's already burning a hole. I have the option of an x box or a speaker upgrade.

I have Cresta 2's at the mo on the front with a Cresta centre on the - -well centre!

Someone is selling a set of Def Tec Pro's on this forum and I am tempted. Anybody help me out there? Kef or Def Tec? They come with a Rel Q Bass, which I already have. but I've heard are better than one when it comes to this paticular model.

Or the second option is an X box. This is Mrs Bloke's preffered option but I don't want to pay through the nose for one. Let's just say onece bitten and all that. I've had a good offer for my PS2 (don't really want to keep bothe consoles) which would finance the X box.

Anybody know a cheapish site that is doing X box packages at the moment? ie x box and 10 games for £1.50:D

Any help would be appreciated.

2. GaryG

GaryG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I read in another thread that you have now purchased an X Box, however, for other people reading this Virgin are currently doing a bundle of an Xbox with two games of your own choice for £359.97 (saving £30).

3. Jonny1973

Jonny1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0