• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cheapest way to call Spanish mobile from England

S

Sirsmilealot

Dear All,

Without beating around the bush - here it is in plain! I've a Spanish (girl)friend who I talk to quite a bit over the phone when I'm out in Spain. This isn't a problem because I'm calling from Spain to a Spanish mobile - however, I don't even want to begin contemplating what it will cost to call her mobile from an English mobile in England.

Does anyone out there happen to know of a cheaper way to do this other than using the obvious such as Skype etc. as I essentially need a mobile to carry around with me so I can call her wherever I am and vice-versa?

One of my initial ideas was to buy a Spanish mobile phone out here in Spain in the hope that when I return home, it will still be cheaper to ring her Spanish mobile from another Spanish mobile, but in England. Is it any cheaper to do it this way?

Hope I've explained myself clear enough here as I'm not always the best one for explaining things...

All suggestions welcome!

Regards,

Paul. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom