Cheapest Th37px70??

PAUL7331

Post your bargain finds here! The best deal Ive found so far is DIXONS, free deliverY WITH ped is £786.90...any better deals than this??

SnapperJohn

Standard Member
Post your bargain finds here! The best deal Ive found so far is DIXONS, free deliverY WITH ped is £786.90...any better deals than this??

John Lewis will price match Empire Direct, who are selling the TH37PX70 without the stand for £729.99, however you also get a free five year guarantee and free delivery with JL. :clap:

SnapperJohn

Standard Member
Another thing to consider with JL is that if you take out one of their partnership cards (Mastercard) on the day you get six months interest free credit and a £5 JL gift voucher for spending £500:thumbsup: Every little helps...no that's the other mob isn't it:smashin:

PAUL7331

John Lewis will price match Empire Direct, who are selling the TH37PX70 without the stand for £729.99, however you also get a free five year guarantee and free delivery with JL. :clap:

Sounds good as you get the five year warranty..But If I went for this I would have to purchase a 'PED' to stand my tv on! I bet they dont come cheap do they?

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom